As long as the system knows that it's supposed to be answering for that
IP, you don't need to add a routing statement to the system for it.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with a message of:

subscribe