The wording of your post is hard to understand. If I try to read between the
lines... are you saying that someone is using your web server to relay
e-mail? If so, it could be that a spammer is using your web server by
calling a script to relay e-mail. A well known expliot is the formmail.cgi
script. If found - delete it -or- upgrade to the version that cannot be
exploited.

Steve Cowles