I'm trying to setup ftape (and bru that came w/ hurricane) to backup for
me. I've setup ftape (3.04d) and can backup small files
correctly...however, if I try to backup a lot w/ ftape, it won't work. It
will get to a point and just keep going back and forth in the same place
(and doing nothing obviously). W/ bru (using the mtft commands to control
nqft0) it back's up, but the verify gets to a point and goes back and
forth just the same.

I'm using an iomega ditto easy 800 (connected to my floppy controller).

Thanks for any help!
Chris
<- Visit Me At http://home.hiwaay.net/~jfrost ->

<-- For My Public PGP Key Visit http://home.hiwaay.net/~jfrost/pgp_key.txt -->