Just curious if anyone knows why my Pop & SMTP connections lag so long.

When I first installed RH8 it connected quickly.  Did some RHN upgrades and
now I get like a 20sec lag time on POP and SMTP.

This lag is experienced by people checking externally as well as internally.

I attempted to shut SSL off in Eudora to see if that was causing problems.

Someone mentioned something about IDENTD one time. Is there a port required for that?
If so, what is the port, I can try that.

I can still check mail, just takes forever and is annoying.