Hi all!
I am in a quandry.  I have an internet app.  I am in the process of
installation and have run into what appears to be show stopper.  When I try
to configure the application (Desktop2 for those of you who know of it), it
stalls.

I dont know what iss happening!
It could be getting squashed by the ISP.  I have a DLS connection and the IP
is assigned by them (192.168.1.xxx).

Or it could be my router (Linksys with ZoneAlarm Pro).  If this application
installation goes out and is unable to get back in through the http port.  I
tried open

I have also tried to do this configuration from my workstation over to the
web server with slightly different results.  When I login as administrator,
the login page is returned, as if the login was not successful (if this were
actually the case, an error is generated by the web server).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sincerely,

David Langschied
Langschied Consulting Services