I got it from the squidguard site.  I don't think they
offer an RPM, but installing was fairly easy.
I think I had more problems installing the berkeley DB
than anything else.

Leonard

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/02/03 01:44PM >>>
I need to install squidguard or someother filtering plugin for squid on

RHL 8.0 box.  We have squid 2.4 somthing up and running via redhat
supplied rpm.

I cannot find a rpm from a trusted source.  Those of you that are
using
squidguard, did you install from rpm?  where did you get it. The guy
that administers the box really wants to keep as much as possible rpm
based.

Thanks for any pointers.  I've never done any squid stuff at all.

Bret