Mike,

Yes I tried that.

It is very strange, because kscd is launched automatically when I insert the
CD but it displays "Ejected" and it doesn't play the song.

Then, when I start Xmms, access to the CD, pick a song I can see it is playing
but no sound at all.

>From Xmms, I can see that I have two devices cdrom/ and cdrom1/ . Also, I
tried to mount the cdrom device but it doesn't allow me to do it. I get the
message "Wrong fs type...".

When I try to mount cdrom2, it says "No media found".

I don't know if these are separate issues or if they are all linked.

Thanks,
Ricardo