If you want to accept mail for [EMAIL PROTECTED], you will want at
least (something like) the following in your domain.co.uk zone.
@       IN      MX 10   mail
mail    IN      A       111.222.333.444

Then on your RH9 server, put a line saying
domain.co.uk
into /etc/mail/local-host-names

Restart sendmail (service sendmail restart) and  you should be good to
go.
Hope this helps.
-mark

--