Has anyone experienced any probs with the java kit that ships
with RH 5? I installed everything that came with the CD and am having
problems with some java programs.

My first problem was fixed when I installed the kaffe update (rpm). So know
I can compile java programs with errors but when I try to execute them I get
error:

/usr//bin/java: /usr/bin/java: file does not exist

I have /usr/bin/javac and /usr/bin/guavac.

I have also tried a kernel with java binary support compiled in and still no
luck. Is there an update rpm for the jdk? Also, where exaxctly do the java
libraries get installed by default?

Thanks,
Chuck