>Never used that switch before but I have an Aten 16
port >KVM
>rackmount/LCD
>monitor
>Works great going from novell,winnt4, w2k, redhat 7.3
& >8.0 .
>My old KVM was a belkin 4 port no problem with that
>either.
>Is the KVM powered? Does it supply signal to the
systems >when they
>are not
>being viewed?

The KVM is powered thru the ps/2 connection.  One box
is ATX powersupply and when I plug in the ps/2
connector, the light on the KVM comes on.  The other
box is an AT box and doesn't have current always on.

I'm not sure if the KVM supplies signal when they are
not turned on.  My guess not, cause the OpenBSD box
freaks out when I switch over to RH 8.0 box.  It
starts to thrown random characters to the screen and
that annoying beep from the computer speaker.

thanks

-Chris

=====
GTFG