Hi Brent,

What you want to do is put an entry into your /etc/fstab

This file is the one responsible for automatically mount ing file-systems at boot time. The entry for you require will look like the following:

/dev/hda1 /dos vfat defaults,umask=000 0 0

This means that my dos partition is on /dev/hda1
I want it to mount to a directory called /dos
the file-system type is vfat
the mount options are defaults with a umask of 000 (required if a normal user is to write to the file-system)
The zeros indicate that this file-system is not to be backed up nor is it to be a recipient of the fsck utility

Hope this helps,

Phil Savoie