Hi,

I'm trying to build samba with ldap support under RH9 and
it doesn't like it. I have put --with-ldapsam and --with-ssl
in my samba.spec. The fist attempt to build, it failed because
it couldn't find krb5.h... that's because it was in /usr/kerberos/include rather than /usr/include where it expected
to find it. I created symlinks to these, but not it still
fails...

In file included from /usr/include/openssl/kssl.h:72
        from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:179
        from lib/util.c:53:
/usr/include/krb5.h:2064: parse error before "profile_t"

and that's it... I've looked at the relevent files, and
can't see where a parse error would occur, but I'm not
exactly uptodate on my programming skills... can anyone
tell me how to get this to build?  It used to build fine
on redhat 8.

Not quite sure why redhat doesn't build ldap into samba in the
first place, but I'm really really desperate to get this working
and I'll have to go back to RH8 (which it does build correctly
on) if I can't get this fixed...

Thanks
Bill