From: Mikevl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 2:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Trying to recover MRTG

Hi

I've been having some fun upgrading MRTG without success. I think I now
want
to return to the old version. When I try to reinstall via rpm I get the
following error. libgd.so.1 is still on the system along with some
others.
What do I do to get the system to recognise libgs.so.1 again.?

error: failed dependencies:
        libgd.so.1   is needed by mrtg-2.9.11-1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]#

May thanks