Hello

I have to manage several rh9 linux servers which configurations are the
same but for little details such as IP address, hostname and so on

I thought it was a good idea to use the alchemist package to automate
configuration tasks, keeping all configurations as text (xml) files on a
central server, each server downloading its own file and reconfiguring if
needed...

unfortunately I can find absolutely nothing about alchemist (howto,
samples, code snippets...) nowhere on the net

is there anybody out there that could tell me more about alchemist ? is it
the right tool for doing what i want ? or should i try some other tool ?

tia