Hi, Brian.

> Install the postgresql-pl package. It was moved into
> there. It is in the
> changelog of the postgresql package. (not obvious,
> but findable)

The postgresql-pl package is installed (actually I am
looking at a system with everything from RH9
distribution installed):

sam ~$ rpm -ql postgresql-pl
/usr/bin/pltcl_delmod
/usr/bin/pltcl_listmod
/usr/bin/pltcl_loadmod
/usr/lib/pgsql/plperl.so
/usr/lib/pgsql/plpython.so
/usr/lib/pgsql/pltcl.so
/usr/share/pgsql/unknown.pltcl
sam ~$

No sign of Pg.pm.  The postgresql-pl package contains
server-side procedural languages, it has nothing to do
with the former postgresql-perl. The postgresql-pl
changelog claims otherwise:

    "- Make postgresql-pl obsolete postgresql-perl,
not postgresql-plperl"

but this looks very much like a mistake.
postgresql-pl and postresql-perl are two really
different
packages, though the names may sound similar :(

Thanks,
Andrei