Dear All,

With successfully , I had already installed Redhat Linux 8.0 and Network
invironment is also okay. I had already kept IPDDR, HOSTNAME, NETMASK,
GATEWAY etc. everything is ok

Now, I wanna to install/setup Proxy server or Cache server in my
computer. I know that "squid" program is stand for proxy server.

But I don't know how to get it ?? then after I don't know to configure
or setup for the proxy or cache server ?

If Any bodies knows Please tell me step by step...with command line.

I am very much happy from this mailling list.
I had known many thing from this.
Before, I was dam in linux........Hoping that I will learn
more and more things in future then after I will also help to the troble people.

Thanks in Advance

--
Best regards,
 santosh                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]