hi all,
This is my first experience using mplayer and xine. I download xine and
mplayer then I install on my SuSE 8.1 and RH 9(I have 2 linux' on my Duron).
On SuSE, xine and mplayer work well, they don't crawl(they play very
smoothly). But not on RH9, xine and mplayer play very slowly, and very much
slow if I click fullscreen button.
I've come to XFree, my VGA(Sis 315 64MB) is supported by Xfree43, then why
in RH9 I can't find driver for my VGA(I choose generic-VESA driver on
instalation).
Because I am a newbie, I tend to use Linux in playing game,music and film.
Well, I actually fall in love with RH9's bluecurve, But I can't play film,
game,..so do I have to choose SuSE ? :(
Please, give me solution, or maybe I have done wrong instalation ?
Thank you
--
freshman