On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

> On Saturday 14 June 2003 03:22 am, Didier Casse wrote:
> > When I browse the web with Mozilla on Linux... All the radio buttons,
> > check buttons, form buttons/search buttons on the web look horrible when
> > compared to Windows environment. If I browse with opera then these buttons
> > look nice.
>
> how ugly is ugly? My Linux Mozilla looks the same as Win mozilla. What mozila
> version do you use?

I use version 1.2 and 1.4 and it makes no difference. The buttons are
still unresolved and flat with a dumb squarish look. Whereas on Windows
the buttons are nice high resolution 3D buttons.

--

Didier

PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg