On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 11:43:12AM +0600, root_sharif wrote:
> i am facing problem in mounting my CDROM at RH7.2
> Many of U have suggested me to download bugfix for 7.2
> can u pls inform me which package i should download.
> as i use dial up... (moreover slow) connection its hard for me
> to download all the errata's ... pls let me know...

Hmmm.. I can't REMEMBER which one it is, and I also can't tell from
looking at the errata descriptions (having just spent a half-hour
looking at them). Sorry. I THINK it may have been one of the early
kernel updates, but I can't really be sure.

> thanks a lot . for ur time.
>
> sharif.
>

> --

---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----------------------------
  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding