Thanks... sounds interesting, lot higher
rate than I get with SA anyway, but then
again I haven't really tuned SA much yet.

Anyway, I've upgraded (with some difficulty,
-ivF didn't work, had to rpm -e spamassassin,
then build version 2.55 from sourcerpm from
the spamassassin site and install it with -ivh,
new version doesn't check header size vs real
size apparently, but that's a nasty one as
it drops the email and I thought SA was never
sposed to drop email...

As soon as I've got time, ha ha ha... I'll have
a look a POPFiles, but the name is rather suspicious
to me as majority of my users are IMAP.

Cheers
Bill