Help I read the FAQ on uninstalling ghostscript and downloaded
gs_lib-5.10.0 and gs_x11-5.10-0 both are i386.rpm
and ran this command line
rpm --e whatever ghostscript then ran
rpm -ivh (the two files)
unfortunately the gs_x11-5.10-0.i386.rpm was shown on the FAQ as
gs_X11-5.10-0.i386.rpm so it did not install now I simply have a postscript
printer driver and no ghostscript and when I try to print I get a continuos
print of testing data no print from netscape.I am of course new and don't
know what to do to resolve this problem. I also downloaded and installed
xfce and its in my X11 directory and installed but cant get that to run
either. Any help would be appreciated.

Gary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished