rl> I am having some trouble installing StarOffice, when I run the setup up
rl> program I immediately get the error:

rl> line 1:  syntax error at token 'l' expected declarator; i.e. File ...

rl> After I click ok I get the error message "script error" and then it
rl> quits.  What am I doing wrong here?  Do I need to get a new script file?

This sounds as though you don't have the correct libs installed. Check
out my webpage for some help. You don't say which version you are
trying to install, however I assume its 4.0. Check out the HOWTO
install the 4.0 version and take it step by step and it will work.

--
Curtis Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]