On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 10:44:17AM -0500, Benjamin J. Weiss wrote:
> I'm trying to install loop-aes on my RedHat 9.0 install, and I'm having
> problems.  Should I post questions here, or somewhere else?

        Subscribe and post to the linux-crypto mailing list.

        From da headers...

        Jari Ruusu, the author and primary maintainer of loop-aes, reads
and posts there frequently.  I'm a contributor to some of the README.

> Thanks!

> Ben

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/