On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 13:42, felipe leon wrote:
> This is one of the typical things of linux: things break without an
> apparent reason.

Let me suggest that you not start posts with whining.  It makes people
not want to help you.  It's understandable that you are frustrated but
please try to contain it when posting questions.

Anyway, have you been keeping your system up to date using RHN or
something else (apt, redcarpet, etc)?  If so, then perhaps an update
hosed your printer configuration.

In any case, try deleting the printer and recreating it.  I had the same
thing happen on RH9 and that seemed to fix it.

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)