John Nichel wrote:

Okay, I'm close. Both NIC's are up and running fine. Can reach the box from internal via eth1, DHCP is working (assigns IP's to boxes), DNS is working, (internal boxes can find hosts), can get out to the net on local machine via eth0. However, internal boxes cannot get the net. I can resolve things like www.yahoo.com from a box on the network, but http requests time out, and I can't ping anything on the outside (even though the local machine can do this). Any ideas?

Send us all the output of 'iptables -vL'

We should be able to work it out from there.

Regards,
Ed.