> On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 20:17, Benjamin J. Weiss wrote:
> > What's a good threading email client for windows that supports
imaps/TLS,
> > smtp/TLS and smtp-auth? I finally have outlook express working, but
would
> > like to try the threading thing.
>
> Well, maybe you should join a MS Windows related mailing list also, and
> ask that question there?

Because most of the folks I've interacted with on Windows lists deal with
Exchange and such.  Since my server is RH 9, but since I have to interact
wth it from work often and therefore have to use Win2k, I thought maybe I'd
see if there's anybody else here with the same limitation that might share
their experience.

> I haven't used anything else than Evolution or mutt for a while. And
> those are Linux-only AFAIK.

Yep, that's what I've found, as well.

> Maybe Mozilla's mail client can do message threading? I think it is
> available separately also nowadays.

Haven't tried that one on Windows yet.  I'll look into it.

> Google around?

I have, oh, I have.

> It is really a worth while. Makes reading mailing lists a lot easier
> when messages can be read in a bunch, reply by reply ,instead of having
> a pile of messages which you must "manually" scan through.

I can imagine.   That's why I asked. :)

> > And thanks for educating me!  I'll start out new threads with a fresh
> > message! :)
>
> That would nice, thank you.

LOL....I'm doing my best, but that last quote reminded me of my wife's old
statistics instructor..."I've been a mathematician for twenty years...why
don't you understand a simple thing like statistics?  It's so easy!" :)

Ben