I have the following in my modules.conf:

alias ppp-compress-21 bsd_comp
alias ppp-compress-24 ppp_deflate
alias ppp-compress-26 ppp_deflate

But I still get that error upon each dialup. But from
what I remember since Red Hat doesn't have bsd_comp.o
in the RH8 and 9 series, you have to compile the
kernel to support it.

My question is, what is the difference between
ppp-deflate and bsd_comp? can/should these be used
separately or both together?

Michael.

--- Edward Dekkers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>