Hello.

I'm looking to make a source code documenting program and instead of reinventing the
wheel* I'd like to use a ready made wheel so to speak. Are there any libraries out
there (I am guessing maybe in C or Perl) that recognize PHP and know what's what? That
is, if I fed it a string or a complete page of source code I would like to be albe to
know the names of all the functions and the names of all the variables.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris.

* I'd be reinventing the wheel if I wrote a collection of regex's that do what PHP
already does, that is, recognize what's what within the code.