On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Alan Giltinan wrote:

> I am trying to mount my 120GB harddrive as hda3 (hda1 and 2 already
> taken) on RH8

You can't. It must be mounted as a SCSI drive. Check /proc/scsi/scsi to
see which device it is, but my guess is that you can mount it as
/dev/sda<x> unless you have other USB/SCSI devices on the system already.

--
Sen. Orrin Hatch thinks destroying private property to ensure bigger
campaign contributions from media cartels is "good politics." Let your