I don't think special accounts are necessary, because I can use pop3s
from mozilla's mail client, just not Outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lazor, Ed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 4:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: pop3s / Outlook

Does the pop3s you're using require the creation of seperate accounts?
In other words, does it have it's own authentication database or does it
use that of the RedHat system?

You might also want to cross-reference things using a different client,
like Eudora.

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual to whom it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy,
disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.