On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, kLicK wrote:

> Yes, I remember you mentioning that site before, but I lost it.  I got the
> StarOffice installation to run.  But now I have another problem.  My HD
> isn't big enough.  I *THOUGHT* that 700MB set aside for Linux was enough.  I
> guess I thought wrong.  It must be that "install everything" option that I
> selected when installing.  Oh well, I guess StarOffice is going to wait
> until I get a nother HD.  What size do you think you be appropriate?  I'm
> looking into a 1.5G or 2G.  Thanks for all your help!

If you don't want to wait until you get a new HD, you could always deinstall a
few programs that you don't need. I don't think anyone needs _all_ the
programs that are on the CD.

Linus

Linus Åkerlund    e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hem2.passagen.se/c64linus/index.html
http://members.xoom.com/vic20/index.html
http://user.tninet.se/~uxm165t/index.htm