Hi to all!

I have RH 8.0 Kernel 2.4.20 running and I wanted to install the nvidia
drivers using this automatic Nvidia.sh installer, but it gives me follwing
message:

ERROR: Unable to load the kernel module 'nvidia.o'. This is most likely
because the kernel module was built using the wrong kernel header files.
Please make sure you have installed the kernel header files for your
kernel; on Red Hat Linux systems, for example, be sure you have the
'kernel-source' rpm installed. If you know the correct kernel header
files are installed, you may specify the kernel include path with the
'--kernel-include-path' commandline option.
-> Kernel module load error: ./usr/src/nv/nvidia.o: kernel-module version
mismatch
./usr/src/nv/nvidia.o was compiled for kernel version 2.4.20V2
while this kernel is version 2.4.20.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Szabolcs