On Sunday 06 July 2003 14:12, Ricky Boone wrote in an attempt to be
witty and informative:
> On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 12:46, Minwen wrote:
> > Nevermind on this issue.  I ended up not using the crappy X
> > httpdconf configurator.  I instead just vi’d the httpd.conf and
<snip>
> I've used it as well, and I wasn't very impressed.  It was a good
> start, but I haven't seen too much of an improvement since RH8.
>
> Are there any plans to extend redhat-config-httpd further?  Right now
> it's a "nice tool", but a point comes and goes when it becomes
> useless. --

Personally I don't see the point in developing it at all. It's much
easier (at least for me)  to just either open up a konsole or go to
tty1-6 and edit everything like that. Even a gui editor like GEDIT or
Kedit is just fine. Why try to improve upon perfection?