This is probably more properly addressed to the linux-raid mailing list,
but I don't seem to be able to get on there; as an aside, if anybody
else is subscribed and can pitch me a tip, please do.

I have a machine successfully running the multiple-device drivers, and
I'd like to try housing my /usr partition on an md device, but I'm not
sure how to make sure that md is loaded and running before /usr gets
mounted.

I've been looking over my rc.d directories, and I'm not seeing anything
that looks like the right place to stick that in.

Thanks for your thoughts.