On 12:32 07 Jul 2003, Khademul Islam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| So far I am able to send one attachment by using the mutt command. Here is
| what I have right now. Please advise how I can send two files at the same
| time.
| mutt -a test.xls -s "test" [EMAIL PROTECTED] < /dev/null

You haven't tried this?

        mutt -a test.xls -a test2.xls -a test3.xls -s "test" [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
/dev/null

Should work just fine. [... tap tap tap ...] Just tried it. Works perfectly.

If you've got a bunch of files to send and want to just name them (eg *.xls)
you might want this script:

        http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/scripts/mfiles

which assembles and runs a mutt command with multiple -a options. You need
one per file, which is why this:

        mutt -a *.xls -s "test" [EMAIL PROTECTED] </dev/null

because it becomes the command (pretending we have 3 .xls files):

        mutt -a test.xls test2.xls test3.xls -s "test" [EMAIL PROTECTED] </dev/null

which as you can see is syntacticly wrong. And thus the "mfiles" script.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

I like the Landrover crumple-zone philosphy - the safest place for 'em is on
the other car.
        - Andy Woodward, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>