Dear all

I would grateful if some one can tell me how to config POP3 SERVER (or is it
possible?) so that it will not go to /var/spool/mail/$LOGNAME to retrieve mails.

I have configured procmail to deliver mails to $HOME/mbox on the mail server. however,
if i use POP3 to access the server and retrieve mails, it always goes to
/var/spool/mail/$LOGNAME

The question is how do I tell POP3 SERVER to go to $HOME/mbox to retrieve mails?
please note that it is the server side, not client.

I am using RH9 and the POP3 is installed with IMAP-2001a-18 package. I have checked
the package info, but could not find an particular info about the POP3 apart from
Washington univ.

many thanks

cheng

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) ('the
intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Paterson
Institute for Cancer Research or the Christie Hospital NHS Trust. It may contain
information that is privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law.
Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may constitute a
breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the
intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail as soon as
possible.