Hi all,

I'm having trouble compiling PHP 4.3.2 against Apache 1.3.27 with
mod_ssl.  It doesn't even get past 'configure'... It seems to be balking
at IMAP support.  My configure line is as follows:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php-4.3.2 --with-mysql=/usr \
                --with-imap
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache-1.3.27/bin/apxs \
                --with-kerberos

I can compile fine if I levae off --with-imap (and consequently
--with-kerberos).

I've read other people having a similar difficulty with the latest
distribution of Mandrake, and their solution was to rename the unix.h
header file within the imap-devel package for the duration of the build.
This, unfortunately hasn't worked.  Has anyone gotten past this?

TIA,

        -Fred