Hello,
     My printer, mouse, keyboard and pin drive are all
usb.  When I'm working outside of X the usb module (I
believe) is printing the following information on my
console:
  usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 396
  usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 484
  usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 580

I have usbstorage module loaded from  rc.local for the
pin drive.  When I plug it in it is also printing to
the console.  I would like to direct these messages to
null.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks.