Pablo

you'll need to recompile your kernel to include both
FS type support as well as emulation if you want to
run binaries on that system, specifically;

CONFIG_SYSV_FS

is the FS TYPE you want to include as a module, sysv.o

If you get lost there is a paper www.crazytrain.com
under papers, kernel compiling for forensics, that has
the steps that will guide you.   It's for forensics,
but the steps helped me.

If you do the above you'll be able to locally mount
those volumes and browse.

Alternatively if you run that disk and have NFS set up
you could just use NFS to browse the logical contents.

lt