Ed Wilts wrote:
On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 04:10:13PM -0400, Bill Tangren wrote:

Ed Wilts wrote:

Thanks! I don't think that simply making the directories would have ever occurred to me. I am having two other problems now. One, I get lots of errors that look like this:

Attempting to build and install perl-MIME-tools-5.411-pl4.2
--rebuild: unknown option

Now I see the problem.  The directories are actually created during the
install of the rpm-build package.  It's also this package that provides
for rpmrebuild.  Please install rpm-build and try again.

Thanks Ed, that fixed it!

Now I have to choose which virus scanner to buy to run with it...

Thanks,
Bill