Hi all,

Last weekend, I "mirrored" the a mirror ftp site of ( :) ) freshrpms.net
to install mplayer and some other stuff.

I have two computers: Both are  full upgrades from 8.0. I had no poblems
while watching videos in first one. However, the second one causes
problems.

As I try to run (g)mplayer, X server ...err... restarts again. I've
searched through the logs, but nothing seems to be written anywhere.

I have an intel i740 card, having 16 MB memory. I'm using KDE & Gnome, I
have this problems in both.

What do you reckon?

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]