On Thursday 17 July 2003 07:52 pm, Bret Hughes wrote:
> How bout simply running rsync against the whole shebang but having
> another cron job kill rysnc at the end of your time window? The next

OK, those seems to be a more viable solution. Just kill the rsync after an
hour, regardless how much data get transported.

Will 'killall rsync' do it? Since of course I don't want to get up at 3 AM in
the morning to kill rsync. If not, then a script needs to be written to get
the pid and kill it, which I am not on how to do it just yet.

Thanks for all who replied. but certainly if anyone else think of something
cool would be greatly appreciated.

RDB
--
Reuben D. Budiardja