Talk with Promox
They make Linux systems, are very helpful and have fairly good prices.
Contact Patrick at

         Patrick Lam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Seem like a good connection
Hope it helps

Phil

Cokey de Percin wrote:

> Just as the subject says, I need a recommendation (and a supplier)
> for an inexpensive PCI bus SCSI card to be used (obviously) with
> Linux.   I've two SCSI systems, the big one with a Buslogic 958 which is
> great and a smaller one that used to have an old ISA Buslogic until it
> died.  I want to get a PCI based card as I need the ISA slot for another
> board. I don't need anything fancy as the drives are SCSI-2, but not
> fast or wide and the machine is just a Pentium 133 use for test
> purposes.
>
> Thanks
>
> Cokey
>
> --

email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This message was sent  using Linux 2.0 power!
Where do you want to go tomorrow?