At 7/19/2003 20:46 -0400, you wrote:
I was just making to comment that I didn't know how one could get
qmail working easily on RH9 as I had looked on the web site and it
looked to be very troublesome to install and get working.

Troublesome is one thing, but wait until you meet the mailing list! Most hostile, arrogant, unbelievably intolerant group of people I've seen since soc.racism. Overall, not a pleasant package to work with, and anything you want to change requires patching the source and recompiling, which for some reason (penile insecurity, perhaps?) they seem to be proud of.

Sheesh...

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz [EMAIL PROTECTED]