OK:
I need a security imap-pop3-smtp server for multiple domains
Authenticate users by mysql if is possible
User login as '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' instead of user3
Mailing list administration

Webmail interface with nice graphics and good functions

Now I'm using sendmail + imap + ipop + squirrelmail ,

Sendmail it's safe but doesn't work with mysql.  Isn't it?
Imap and pop3 it's safe too but doesn't work with mysql either.
Both work fine, but I want to authenticate with mysql for dynamic
administration

squirrelmail is a great solution for webmail, but the graphic interface
is ugly.... openwebmail appear to be better than squirrelmail , but lose
some functions interesting ...

Conclusion:

Need 4 o 3 programs to run a full mail server as isp with multiple
domains.

I'm feeling very frustrated with sendmail & imap cause they couldn't
authenticate with mysql and login users with an email instead of some
unique user.

Now I will try with postfix + Courier Imap as someone told me here days
ago.

Thanks everyone for comments

Fryclau:

<snip>

> Now I'm using ipop3 but it couldn't authenticate with mysql.
> And sendmail works great for my smtp server... but is it the best?
> I ran several security test and appear to be secure.
>
> I want the best mail server ISP for my customers.

*** Depends on your definition of best. Then it depends on how much
customers, your competence with the solution you want, etc...

The info you're giving us is a bit "light" in order for anybody to give
you
useful answers.

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

Windows software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.