Hi,

I have a Red Hat 9 box set up as my firewall / Internet gateway. I can access the net fine with all the clients behind the firewall, but I want to open a port (4662 & 4672) on the firewall so that the clients can send and recieve tcp/udp through it. I have this entry in my iptables config file....

-A RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 4662 --syn -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 4672 -j ACCEPT

But the clients are not getting through. I can telnet to these ports (get a response) so they are open on the outside, but it doesn't seem that routing for these ports are being allowed between eth0 and eth1. How do I enable this?

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush