Title: RE: network logon?

If what you are trying to do is to use your Windows logon as your logon for your linux computer, go to system settings->Authentication on the RedHat menu. Choose the Authentication tab, Check Enable SMB support. Then press the Configure SMB button and enter the workgroup name and the name of the domain controller.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 2:23 PM
To: Red Hat List
Subject: network logon?

I recently set up a test box on my network with an NT4 PDC. How do I get
RH9 to log into/authenticate with the PDC?

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (Then why do I have 8? Somebody help me!)