All,

Okay, after much messing around, I figured out that my Dell Lattitude
C840 comes with a built-in TrueMobile 1150.  It seems to load with the
orinoco_cs drivers okay, except that iwpriv doesn't show "monitor"
anywhere, which means that I can't use airsnort, kismet, etc.

>From googling around, it appears that I need to apply a patch to the
orinoco_cs driver to get the monitor functionality.  However,  I have
some questions:

1) Supposedly the patch depends upon the firmware in the built-in card.
How do I figure out what firmware it's using?

2) I found a patch for the orinoco_cs 0.11b and 0.13b, but doing a vi on
the orinoco_cs.c file seems to say that it's 0.13d, not b.  (I've just
upgraded to the latest kernel, 2.4.20-19.9)

3) Is there a patch for my driver?  Or, where should I go from here?

Thanks!

Ben