One.  Use NAT and hide the other machines
behind the firewall; just forward the appropriate
ports to the right machines.

May I suggest IPCop?  http://www.ipcop.org  Hide
the Linux box and the other machines behind one
IPCop box; it'll be a bit more secure under most
conditions that rolling your own firewall, especially
if you want to put services on the box you were
going to use for a firewall.