From: Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Red Hat List Serv (E-mail) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 19 April 1998 02:40
Subject: RE: Converting or reading Ether Card Address from Hex

Thanks Paul for your response...

Boy, I feel silly then.  Yes, I've been through many of the HOWTO's on
usr/docs/HOWTO and guess still don't quite get it...

What I am trying to do is link my two computers together, a  WIN95 and the
Linux, so I can workroom my Win95 system.  I can only afford one good
monitor and work location so I can log in from WIN95 using telnet or an
X-emulator...

How would you recommend doing this using Ethernet..?  Is there a specific
HOWTO addressing this situation?  In that case then, what is the IP address
going to be set at?  The other machine...?

Thanks, and I appreciate your patience with a Newbie...!!

Mike

Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Resident Physiatrist - R3
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital